Monday, August 21, 2017

Meet the Teacher...


My name is Elizabeth Luiten.  This is my first year teaching, and I’m tickled pink that I get to spend my first year with YOU!  We’re both starting out on a brand new adventure, and it’s going to be a wild, wacky ride filled with exploration, wonder, discovery, and excitement!

I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Theatre Arts from Central Washington University in 2000.  I graduated with a Master’s Degree in Teaching Elementary Education (K-8) from Western Governors University in May 2017.  I did my student teaching at Peninsula in a 4th grade classroom last fall, and I spent the rest of the year substitute teaching at Peninsula.

My first career was working with children and youth (preschool to college, and everyone in-between) in a church setting for 15+ years.


Teaching children has been my life-long passion.  I can’t wait to meet you, get to know you, and learn about what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment