Thursday, June 7, 2018

Student Reporter: Peacemakers, Math, & Veteran's Day

Our Student Reporter reports: 

My first favorite thing of the year was getting to be a Peacemaker. A Peacemaker helps out problems and makes sure everyone follows the rules. When there's a problem we go over the set of rules that we have. We make sure the two people in the problem follow them. I thought being a Peacemaker was amazing. It was fun. And I think my two partners felt that way too. I want to try to be a Peacemaker next year too.


My second favorite thing this year was math. Math is my favorite subject in school. I like multiplying, dividing, adding, subtracting, and how to do lattice and standard algorithm. Now we know how to divide a four-digit number by a one-digit number. We learned more about multiplying a double-digit number by another double-digit number. 

My third favorite thing was when we did the Veteran's Assembly and play. My grandpa was a veteran, so that's why I like Veteran's Day. He was in the Navy. And that's why I liked the play we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment